The CompoWIN project involves 6 partners from 5 different European countries:
BICC provides local companies with business development support, consulting services and international contact. At the same time, the organisation aims to foster cooperation with foreign partners and attract foreign investors in the region. The organisation disseminates targeted information, provides business consulting services, organises various workshops and other capacity building events for SMEs, foster business cooperation both at cross-border and international level by providing support for participation at matchmaking events and other B2B initiatives, etc.
AFormX d.o.o. is a dynamic high-tech aviation company from Slovenia. The company includes a prototype workshop that primarily manufactures and assembles ultralight aircraft and composite parts for the aviation industry. We develop and build precision mechanics systems and virtual reality flight simulators along with online e-learning portals.
We incorporate significant in-house design capacity and technical expertise. Our best projects are created at the intersection of knowledge of an interdisciplinary team that is not afraid of challenges.
Apart from experience in the aviation sector, where we believe we have the correct approach and mindset, we also have experience and references in industrial applications in the pharmaceutical and automotive industry.
We have received numerous awards for our work and business success, the most prominent of which is the highest award in Slovenia for Innovation by the Chamber of Commerce of Slovenia (CCIS) in 2017 and a win in a design competition by one of the oldest aviation organization in the World - the Royal Aeronautical Society - for our electric racer design.
KURESSAARE AMETIKOOL REGIONAL TRAINING CENTRE (KRTC) is a regional training centre providing initial and additional vocational training and also retraining in 12 different vocational areas, such as small craft building (boat building), carpentry, tourism &hotel &catering, construction, car repairing, business management, social work, information technology, handicraft and design.
SBG Dresden is a private, non-profit educational institution with more than 70 years of experience in the field of vocational training and around 15 years in the use of digital media (e-learning / blended learning, Augmented Reality) in PRACTICAL TRAINING. 70 full time employees carry out first- and further training measures, for 500 apprentices per year and 120 “Meister” qualification measures per year, especially in cooperation with 96 companies from the Saxon Educational Training Network for the chemical industry, which SBG leads. Among them are also selected companies, which synthesize, treat and tailor with new materials, such as composite materials.
The inter-company training center carries out, in is core business, trainings for industry companies, in the field of natural sciences (chemistry, pharmacy, biology, physics), as well as for research organisations (Fraunhofer-, Helmholtz and Max Planck institutions). Trainings are up EQF-4 (apprenticeships) and EQF-6 (“Meister” Level). SBG is one of the largest training centers in Eastern Germany for so called laboratory and process professions in the chemical industry.
REGIONALNA RAZVOJNA AGENCIJA ZASAVJE Regionalna razvojna agencija Zasavje/Zasavje Regional Development Agency/RRA Zasavje (established in 2016) as regional development agency carries out, in the public interest, tasks for the promotion of regional development and general development tasks at a regional level, with an aim of reducing development gap of the region according to the Slovenian and European average and also reducing development disparities, within the region namely the following tasks:
- preparation, coordination, monitoring and evaluation of the regional development program and regional projects in the region;
- elaboration of the agreement for the development of the region;
- the implementation of regional projects and cooperation in the tender procedures implementation, public procurements and public-private partnerships in the framework of regional projects;
- providing cooperation and support for the RRA Zasavje council, the council of the region, regional development network and regional development partnerships;
- informing, general consulting, accumulating project ideas and directing the development partners in the region in setting up projects, in submitting applications to tenders and in the implementation of regional projects;
- transfer of knowledge and regional development good practices;
- assistance for the implementation of the regional financial schemes;
- coordination and implementation of other tasks in the public interest in the field of the regional policy after prior approval by the authority responsible for regional development (Council of the Region/Regional Development council);
RRA Zasavje so carries out wider development tasks in the region, which include not only the achievement of objectives and priorities of the Regional Development Programme but also other measures and instruments that are necessary and essential for the development breakthrough of the region. RRA Zasavje along with regional structures establishes the conditions and elaborates key regional documents and so the basis for further development of the region in the current and future financial perspective;
RRA Zasavje is also in charge of the implementation of Regional guarantee scheme Zasavje, Regional scholarship scheme 2016-2022 and instruments that are under Action 1 of the programme for Problem area Hrastnik, Radeče, Trbovlje 2013-2020. Everyday implementation, promotion and dissemination of Programmes possibilities, provide the employees of RRA Zasavje all the necessary competencies and skills, that are needed for successful project implementation, dissemination and exploitation of results.
Besides the promotion of regional development, the agency's employees transfer good practices from other European regions to the Zasavje region and Slovenia in general. We foster connections among regional key stakeholders and offer help and necessary information to regional enterprises, civil society and other organizations from different fields.
We also have connections with all the other Slovenian regional development agencies and with numerous development institutions from the countries of southeastern Europe and other parts of Europe as well. Due to our geographical position and good relations with many countries, we could play an important role as a bridge connecting current and future EU members.
3D GRUPA, KLASTER 3D TEHNOLOGIJA 3D Grupa Cluster was formally established in 2011 and currently has 18 members (16 SMEs of which 3 start-ups and 1 research organisation and 1 ecosystem partner). The main mission of the Cluster is to increase the competitiveness of local and regional industries by promoting the use of concurrent 3D technologies in their business processes by implementing and supporting the following activities:
- Providing access to 3D technology and enabling companies to test the technology on their problems
- Providing quality and structured 3D industry-related information to regional companies and institutions
- Ensuring top-level implementation of 3D technologies in business processes of the regional industry
- Linking regional industry with international partners.