Welcome to CompoHUB project!
The composite industry is characterised by high added value and complexity of manual work processes. The future of the composite market is expected to be highly competitive, and companies with innovative capabilities and skilled labour force can thrive and gain market share. The key aim of the Compo-HUB project is to use the current potentials offered by the labour market as a baseline and furthermore involve additional education and training activities to re-qualify the labour force to be able to work effectively in the high-tech area of composite manufacturing.
“Developing New Skills and Standards in the Field of Composite Manufacturing”
The CompoHUB project has five objectives:
- The identification of market needs and missing skills gaps in the area of composite manufacturing.
- Identification and structuring of the relevant working areas, key tasks and knowledge/skills and development of the occupational standard.
- Development and evaluation of the training programme in the field of composite manufacturing responsive to the real market needs.
- Integration of the learning material into an on-line open-source learning platform.
- Integration of the developed training programme into institution based Vocational Education and Training in Slovenia and Estonia.
- IRI UL (www.iri.uni-lj.si) (coordinator)
- Aereform: http://www.aereform.si/
- CompoTech: http://www.compotech.com/
- Kuressaare Regional Training Centre: http://www.ametikool.ee/
- MAC Moto Plastic: http://www.mac-moto.com/
- Zasavska ljudska univerza Trbovlje: http://www.zlu-trbovlje.si/
Viimati muudetud: kolmapäev, 20. jaanuar 2021, 14.55